Bussiness Support Center
My Dollarstore is a full-service business support center. Whether it's merchandise -- in a variety of categories and sizes -- POS leasing rentals or training services, we do it all!
Here is a brief description of some of the products and services My Dollarstore provides for My Dollarstore business owners:
- Start-up Assistance
- Real Estate. Site selection assistance and lease negotiation.
- Construction. Computer-aided store design and layout
- Sourcing of high-quality, low-cost fixtures & material Specification.
- Signage Specification
- Inventory selection & display
- Classroom & on the job training
- Worldwide Order System. Web-enabled inventory management and an affordable store operating system.
- Opening Support
- Grand Opening. Support personnel to assist in store set-up.
- Training. Comprehensive three-phase training program, including in-store and classroom training.
- Field Support. A field representative works with you throughout the opening of your first store location.
- Continued Support
- Training. Regularly updated, comprehensive operations manual; sales and customer-service training materials.
- Marketing. Local marketing, advertising and promotion materials.
- Communications. Franchise operator meetings with My Dollar Store management throughout the world; franchise-elected International Advisory Council with regional representatives; company-subsidized annual franchise convention.
The company runs a prototype store in Costa Mesa Orange County California and a Full Fledge Distribution Center In Los Angeles, California USA. The franchisee also can call MyDollarstore, Inc. headquarters via a special toll-free 800 help line.
Company Profile | Services | Support | Training | Franchisee's | Request Info