The Owner Indoctrination Training consists of the following
- The marketing concepts of a Dollar Store.
- Store location and square footage requirements.
- Commercial lease negotiations.
- Store design.
- Store build-out requirements.
- A review of My Dollarstore via video tapes, showing stores from inception to the Grand Opening.
- Fixtures, equipment, Point Of Sale system uses and functions.
- Web Based On line Catalog.
- Purchase Orders - ordering and reordering merchandise.
- How to operate your bar coding system, scanning merchandise, customer check-out procedures, making bar codes, creating a bar code database, register close-out reports, etc.
- How to merchandise your store.
- Advertising and marketing Campaign.
- The Grand Opening requirement & procedure.
As a MyDollarStore owner, you will also receive a step by step program for opening and operating your own Dollar Store. Franchisee's receive:
* On site training by our professional staff
* The company's comprehensive operations manual.
* Regular on site visits and telephone support from the home office managers.
* Access to a toll free 800 help line.
* Full opening support and assistance with buying and opening inventory.
*Inventory at prices hard to beat by dealing direct with Dollarstore Corporation, one of the nation's largest importer, wholesalers of low price merchandise!
But isn't it tough to make money selling at low prices? Ever hear of volume? The key to operating a Dollar Store is to keep prices low with your inventory constantly changing. That way consumers will visit you often.
At a My Dollarstore , variety and price attract the customer, and keep them coming back time and time again.
Company Profile | Services | Support | Training | Franchisee's | Request Info